Preston (near Ledbury) is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire.
Parish registers begin: 1671
Preston, co. Gloucester.
P. T. Ledbury (120) 3 m. W b S. Pop. 87.
A parish in the lower division of the hundred of Dudstone and King’s Barton; living, a dis. vicarage in the archdeaconry of Hereford aud diocese of Gloucester; valued in K. B. 7l. 6s. 8d.; ann. val. P. R. 150l.; patron, the Bishop of Gloucester.
Source: A Topographical Dictionary of Great Britain and Ireland by John Gorton. The Irish and Welsh articles by G. N. Wright; Vol. III; London; Chapman and Hall, 186, Strand; 1833.