Hartpury, Gloucestershire Family History
Hartpury is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire.
Parish registers begin: 1571
Nonconformists include: Roman Catholic and Wesleyan Methodist.
Parishes adjacent to Hartpury
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Hartpury, 3½ m. N.W. Gloucester. P. 877
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Newent
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Post 1835 - Gloucester and Bristol, Pre 1836 - Gloucester
- Rural Deanery: Gloucester
- Poor Law Union: Newent
- Hundred: Dudstone and King’s Barton
- Province: Canterbury