Cromhall is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire.
Other places in the parish include: Cromhall Abbotts, Cromhall Lygon.
Parish registers begin: 1653
Nonconformists include: Calvinistic Methodist and Independent/Congregational.
Parishes adjacent to Cromhall
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Cromhall-Abbotts with Cromhall-Lygon, 2 m. Wickwar. P. 732.
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Thornbury
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Pre 1836 - Gloucester, Post 1835 - Gloucester and Bristol
- Rural Deanery: Hawkesbury
- Poor Law Union: Thornbury
- Hundred: Berkeley (Gloucestershire)
- Province: Canterbury