Cowley St Mary's, Gloucestershire
Cowley St Mary’s is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire.
Parish registers begin: 1676
Nonconformists include: Baptist
Parishes adjacent to Cowley St Mary’s
- Great Witcombe
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Cowley, 8m. N.W. Cirencester. P. 317.
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Cowley Poll Book 1834 - Google Books
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Cheltenham
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Post 1835 - Gloucester and Bristol, Pre 1836 - Gloucester
- Rural Deanery: Stonehouse
- Poor Law Union: Cheltenham
- Hundred: Rapsgate
- Province: Canterbury