Churcham is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire. Bulley is a chapelry of Churcham.
Other places in the parish include: Over and Linton.
Parish registers begin: 1541
Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist
Parishes adjacent to Churcham
- Westbury on Severn
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Churcham, 4 m. S.E. Newent. P. 870
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Westbury on Severn
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Pre 1836 - Gloucester, Post 1835 - Gloucester and Bristol
- Rural Deanery: Forest
- Poor Law Union: Westbury on Severn
- Hundred: Dudstone and King’s Barton; Westbury (Gloucestershire)
- Province: Canterbury