- Ruby Cottage – Davis Thos., j’man tinman
- Gegg Frank, labourer
Providence Tin-plate Manufactory – Williamson & Sons, Limited, wholesale tin-plate workers, &c.
Here Is St. Paul Street
St. Paul’s Schools – Benjamin Lewis, Master; Miss J. B. Anderson, Mistress
- Turner Horace James, hairdresser
Here Is Blockhouse Street
- Ries Charles Joseph, Old England Inn
- Davis Mrs. Jane, charwoman
- Neal Emily, charwoman
- Lea Mrs. Frances, lodgings
- Mason Charles, glove cutter
Here is Temperance Street
Source: Littlebury’s Directory of Worcester & District. Tenth Edition. Printed and Published by Littlebury & Company, The Worcester Press, Worcester. 1905.