Norton juxta Kempsey is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Worcestershire, created in 1781 from a chapelry in Kempsey Ancient Parish.
Parish registers begin: 1538
Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist
Parishes adjacent to Norton juxta Kempsey
- Worcester St Peter the Great
- Pershore St Andrew with Pershore Holy Cross
- White Ladies Aston
Worcestershire Delineated C. and J. Greenwood 1822
Norton – a hamlet and chapelry to the parish of Kempsey, hundred of Oswaldslow, lower division, 3 miles S.S.E. from Worcester, and 109 from London; containing 78 inhabited houses. Population, 1801, 337 – 1811, 405 – 1821, 517.
Source: Worcestershire Delineated: Being a Topographical Description of Each Parish, Chapelry, Hamlet, &c. In the County; with the distances and bearings from their respective market towns, &c. By C. and J. Greenwood. Printed by T. Bensley, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London, 1822.
- County: Worcestershire
- Civil Registration District: Pershore
- Probate Court: Court of the Dean and Chapter of Worcester
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Worcester
- Poor Law Union: Pershore
- Hundred: Oswaldslow
- Province: Canterbury