Naunton Beauchamp is an Ancient Parish in the county of Worcestershire.
Parish church: St. Bartholomew
Parish registers begin: 1559
Nonconformists include: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and Society of Friends/Quaker.
Parishes adjacent to Naunton Beauchamp
- Flyford Flavell
- Upton Snodbury
- North Piddle
Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales Circa 1870
Naunton-Beauchamp, a parish in Pershore Registration District, Worcester; on a branch of the river Avon, 3 miles N by E of Pershore r. station. Post-town, Pershore. Acres, 1,025. Real property, £1,327. Pop., 157. Houses, 30. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £96. Patron, the Lord Chancellor. The church was built after the Conquest, by Urso D’Abtot, Earl of Worcester, whose daughter married the first Beauchamp; and it is a brick structure, with a stone tower, all in good repair.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Worcestershire Delineated C. and J. Greenwood 1822
Naunton-Beauchamp – a parish in the hundred of Pershore, upper division, 3 miles N. from Pershore, and 108 from London; containing 25 inhabited houses. It is a rectory; Rev. Cornelius Copner, incumbent; instituted 1815; patron, the King. Population, 1801, 115 – 1811, 123 – 1821, 149.
Source: Worcestershire Delineated: Being a Topographical Description of Each Parish, Chapelry, Hamlet, &c. In the County; with the distances and bearings from their respective market towns, &c. By C. and J. Greenwood. Printed by T. Bensley, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London, 1822.
- County: Worcestershire
- Civil Registration District: Pershore
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Pershore
- Poor Law Union: Pershore
- Hundred: Pershore
- Province: Canterbury