Lulsley is a chapelry of Suckley Ancient Parish in Worcestershire.
Parish registers begin: 1762
Parishes adjacent to Lulsley
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
LULSLEY, a township-chapelry in Suckley parish, Worcester; on the river Teme, at the boundary with Hereford, 2¾ miles NNE of Suckley village, and 7 W of Worcester r. station. Post town, Martley, under Worcester. Real property, £1,516. Pop., 149. Houses, 34. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the rectory of Suckley, in the diocese of Worcester.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Worcestershire Delineated C. and J. Greenwood 1822
Lulsley – a hamlet and chapelry to the parish of Suckley, in the hundred of Doddingtree, upper division, 7 miles W.S.W. from Worcester, and 119 from London; containing 26 inhabited houses. Population, 1801, 131 – 1811, 134 – 1821, 120.
Source: Worcestershire Delineated: Being a Topographical Description of Each Parish, Chapelry, Hamlet, &c. In the County; with the distances and bearings from their respective market towns, &c. By C. and J. Greenwood. Printed by T. Bensley, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London, 1822.
- County: Worcestershire
- Civil Registration District: Martley
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Powyke
- Poor Law Union: Martley
- Hundred: Doddingtree
- Province: Canterbury