Burton upon Trent Christ Church is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Staffordshire, created in 1825 from Burton upon Trent St Mowden Ancient Parish.
Other places in the parish include: Branston.
Parish registers begin: 1844
Parishes adjacent to Burton upon Trent Christ Church
- Church Gresley
- Burton upon Trent St Mowden
- Burton upon Trent Holy Trinity
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
BRANSTONE, or Branson, a township in Burton-upon-Trent parish, Stafford; on Icknield-street, the Grand Trunk canal, and the Midland railway, 2 miles SW of Burton-upon-Trent. It has a post office under Burton-upon-Trent. Acres, 1,490. Real property, £4,394. Pop., 542. Houses, 111.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Staffordshire
- Civil Registration District: Burton upon Trent
- Probate Court: Court of the Peculiar of Burton on Trent
- Diocese: Lichfield
- Rural Deanery: Tutbury
- Poor Law Union: Burton upon Trent
- Hundred: North Offlow
- Province: Canterbury