Abdon Kellys Shropshire Directory 1863

ABDON is a township and parish, 10 miles north from Ludlow, in the lower division of the hundred of Munslow, Ludlow union, South Shropshire, rural deanery of Wenlock, Salop archdeaconry, and bishopric of Hereford; it is situated on the western side of the Brown Clee Hill, and looks out upon …

Acton Burnell Kellys Shropshire Directory 1863

Acton Burnell, in the Cound division of Condover hundred and union of Atcham, county court district of Shrewsbury, is a township, parish, and very neat village, with the hamlets of Acton Pigot and Ruckley, 9 miles south-east from Shrewsbury, and 9 from Much Wenlock ; it is situated near the Roman …

Acton Round Kellys Shropshire Directory 1863

Acton Round, or Round Acton, is a township and parish, with the hamlet of Muckley, 6 miles north-west-by-west from Bridgnorth, and 3 east from Much Wenlock, in the Chelmarsh division of Stottesden hundred, Bridgnorth union and county court district, South Salop, rural deanery of Wenlock, Salop archdeaconry, and Hereford bishopric; …

Poll Book 1865, Bishop’s Castle Shropshire

Below are the names of those that voted in the election of July 1865 between Col. The Hon. P. E. Herbert, Sir Baldwin Leighton, Bart., and R. Jasper More, Esq. Poll Book of the Election, July 1865 for the Southern Division of Shropshire. Bishop’s Castle Polling District Bishop’s Castle, Parish …

Acton Scott Kellys Shropshire Directory 1863

ACTON SCOTT is a township and parish, 3½ miles south-south-east from Church Stretton, and about 1 mile from Marsh Brook station on the Shrewsbury and Hereford railway, in the upper division of the hundred of Munslow, Church Stretton union, Ludlow county court district, rural deanery of Wenlock, archdeaconry of Salop, …

Leebotwood Parish Registers 1775 to 1784

1775 Jan. 20. Thos., s. of Richd. & Margt. Williams (b. Dec.) at Longr., at my house, by Watkin (paid?), bap. [On the third pair of pages is] Births, Baptisms, and Burials in and from the parish of Leebottwood, since July 24, 1775, viz.: Ld. Bishop Hwrd’s, 1st visitn. Salop. …