Fulham St John, Walham Green, Middlesex Family History Guide

Fulham St John, Walham Green is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Middlesex, created in 1835 from Fulham All Saints Ancient Parish; located on North End Road.

Alternative names: Walham Green St John, Walham Green

Parish church:

Parish registers begin: 1836

Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist and Wesleyan Methodist Reform.

Parishes adjacent to Fulham St John

Bankrupts

Below is a list of people that were declared bankrupt between 1820 and 1843 extracted from The Bankrupt Directory; George Elwick; London; Simpkin, Marshall and Co.; 1843.

Akers Mark, Walham green, late Compton street, Soho, cabinet maker, March 26, 1825.

Administration

  • County: Middlesex
  • Civil Registration District: Kensington
  • Probate Court: Court of the Commissary of the Bishop of London (London Division)
  • Diocese: London
  • Rural Deanery: Not created until 1858
  • Poor Law Union: Fulham
  • Hundred: Ossulstone (Kensington Division)
  • Province: Canterbury

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.