Eastington (near Northleach) is a chapelry of Northleach Ancient Parish in Gloucestershire.
Parish registers begin: For records see Northleach
Parishes adjacent to Eastington
- Hampnett with Stowell
- Coln St Dennis
Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
Eastington, a tything in Northleach parish, Gloucester; on the river Leach, 1½ mile SE of Northleach. Real property, £4,544. Pop., 442. Houses, 74. The Northleach workhouse is here; and traces of an ancient camp occur at Norbury.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A Fullerton & Co. N.d.c. [1870-72].
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Northleach
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Gloucester and Bristol
- Rural Deanery: Northleach
- Poor Law Union: Northleach
- Hundred: Bradley
- Province: Canterbury