Plympton St Mary is an Ancient Parish in the county of Devon.
Other places in the parish include: Colebrook, Hemerdon, Leemill Bridge, Ridgeway, Sparkwell, Underwood, and Venton.
Parish registers begin: 1603
Nonconformists include: Independent/Congregational and Wesleyan Methodist.
Parishes adjacent to Plympton St. Mary
- Plympton St Maurice
- Shaugh Prior
- Plymouth Charles
- Chelson Meadow
- Egg Buckland
- Laira Green
Plympton St. Mary
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Plympton (St. Mary), 1 mile N. Plympton-Earl. P. 2757
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850
Lee Mill Bridge
Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales Circa 1870
Lee-Mill-Bridge, a hamlet in the SW of Devon, partly in Plympton-St. Mary parish, 4½ miles NE of Plymouth. It has a Wesleyan chapel.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Devon
- Civil Registration District: Plympton St Mary
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop (Consistory) of the Archdeaconry of Totnes
- Diocese: Exeter
- Rural Deanery: Plympton
- Poor Law Union: Plympton St Mary
- Hundred: Plympton
- Province: Canterbury