Hatherleigh is an Ancient Parish and a market town in the county of Devon.
Parish registers begin: 1558
Nonconformists include: Bible Christian Methodist, Particular Baptist, Presbyterian, Protestant Dissenters, and Society of Friends/Quaker.
Parishes adjacent to Hatherleigh
- Black Torrington
Below is a list of people that were declared bankrupt between 1820 and 1843 extracted from The Bankrupt Directory; George Elwick; London; Simpkin, Marshall and Co.; 1843.
Aggett Thomas, Hatherleigh, Devonshire, linen draper. May 27, 1831.
- County: Devon
- Civil Registration District: Okehampton
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop (Consistory) of the Archdeaconry of Totnes
- Diocese: Exeter
- Rural Deanery: Okehampton
- Poor Law Union: Okehampton
- Hundred: Black Torrington
- Province: Canterbury