Parish church: St. Michael
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1633
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1607
- Wesleyan Methodist
Parishes adjacent to Inkpen
- West Woodhay
A Topographical Dictionary of Great Britain and Ireland 1833
Inkpen, co. Berks.
P. T. Hungerford (64) 4 m. SE b S. Pop. 617.
A parish in the hundred of Kintbury Eagle; living, a rectory in the archdeaconry of Berks and diocese of Salisbury; valued in K. B. 11l. 14s. 7d.; church ded. to St. Michael; patron (1829) John Butler, Esq.
Source: A Topographical Dictionary of Great Britain and Ireland by John Gorton. The Irish and Welsh articles by G. N. Wright; Vol. II; London; Chapman and Hall, 186, Strand; 1833.
- County: Berkshire
- Civil Registration District: Hungerford
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Berkshire
- Diocese: Pre-1836 – Salisbury, Post-1835 – Oxford
- Rural Deanery: Newbury
- Poor Law Union: Hungerford
- Hundred: Kintbury Eagle
- Province: Canterbury