Plympton St Mary is an Ancient Parish in the county of Devon.
Other places in the parish include: Colebrook, Hemerdon, Leemill Bridge, Ridgeway, Sparkwell, Underwood, and Venton.
Parish registers begin: 1603
Nonconformists include: Independent/Congregational and Wesleyan Methodist.
Plympton (St. Mary), 1 mile N. Plympton-Earl. P. 2757
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850
Lee-Mill-Bridge, a hamlet in the SW of Devon, partly in Plympton-St. Mary parish, 4½ miles NE of Plymouth. It has a Wesleyan chapel.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].