Davidstow is an Ancient Parish in the county of Cornwall.
Other places in the parish include: Tremaill.
Parish church: St David
Parish registers begin: 1708
Nonconformists include: Bible Christian Methodist and Wesleyan Methodist.
Parishes adjacent to Davidstow
Lanteglos by Camelford
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
DAVIDSTOW - popularly Dewstow - a parish in Camelford district, Cornwall; 4 miles NE by N of Camelford, and 12 W by N of Launceston r. station. Post town, Camelford. Acres, 6, 756. Real property, £4, 050. Pop., 394. Houses, 74. The property is divided among a few. The surface is very bleak; and a great moor of it extends to Rowtor and Brown Willy. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Exeter. Value, £192. Patron, the Prince of Wales. The church is interesting.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Civil Registration District: Camelford
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop (Consistory) of the Archdeaconry of Cornwall