Slapton, Buckinghamshire Family History
Slapton is an Ancient Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire.
Other places in the parish include: Horton.
Parish registers begin: 1653
Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist
Parishes adjacent to Slapton
- Leighton Buzzard
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Slapton, 2 m. N. Ivinghoe. P. 336
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Marriages at Slapton 1653-1812
Marriages at Slapton 1653-1812 - UK Genealogy Archives
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Leighton Buzzard
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Post-1844 - Oxford, Pre-1845 - Lincoln
- Rural Deanery: Pre-1845 - None, Post-1844 - Mursley
- Poor Law Union: Leighton Buzzard
- Hundred: Cottesloe
- Province: Canterbury