Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire
Newport Pagnell is an Ancient Parish and a market town in the county of Buckinghamshire.
Other places in the parish include: Caldecot.
Parish registers begin: 1558
Nonconformists include: Baptist, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Independent/Congregational, Primitive Methodist, Society of Friends/Quaker, and Wesleyan Methodist.
Parishes adjacent to Newport Pagnell
- Stoke Goldington with Gayhurst
- Little Linford
- Great Linford
- North Crawley
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Newport-Pagnell, on the Louvet, 52 miles N.W. London, and 14 m. N.E. Aylesbury. Market, Sat. P. 3567.
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Marriages at Newport Pagnall 1558-1837
Marriages at Newport Pagnall 1558-1837 - UK Genealogy Archives
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Newport Pagnell
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Post-1844 - Oxford, Pre-1845 - Lincoln
- Rural Deanery: Pre-1845 - None, Post-1844 - Newport
- Poor Law Union: Newport Pagnell
- Hundred: Newport
- Province: Canterbury