Moulsoe is an Ancient Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire.
Parish church: St. Mary
Parish registers begin: 1559
Moulsoe, 2 miles S.E. Newport-Pagnell. P. 297.
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850
Moulsoe, or Mulso, co. Buckingham.
P. T. Newport Pagnel (50) 3 m. SE b E. Pop. 200.
A parish in the hundred of Newport; living, a rectory in the archdeaconry of Buckingham and diocese of Lincoln; valued in K.B. 16l. 16s. 3d.; church ded. to St. Mary; patron (1829) the Marquis of Northampton.
Source: A Topographical Dictionary of Great Britain and Ireland by John Gorton. The Irish and Welsh articles by G. N. Wright; Vol. II; London; Chapman and Hall, 186, Strand; 1833.