Marsworth, Buckinghamshire Family History
Marsworth is an Ancient Parish mostly in Buckinghamshire and partly in Hertfordshire.
Alternative names: Masworth
Other places in the parish include: Asthorpe, Long Marstone and Ashthorpe, Long Marston, and Astrope.
Parish registers begin: 1720 (BT’s 1575)
Nonconformists include: Particular Baptist
Parishes adjacent to Marsworth
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Marsworth, 1 mile S, Ivinghoe. P. 484
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Marriages at Masworth 1591-1812 - UK Genealogy Archives
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Berkhampstead
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Pre-1845 - Lincoln, Post-1844 - Oxford
- Rural Deanery: Post-1844 - Mursley, Pre-1845 - None
- Poor Law Union: Berkhampstead
- Hundred: Cottesloe
- Province: Canterbury