Ivinghoe is an Ancient Parish and a market town in the county of Buckinghamshire.
Other places in the parish include: Seabrook, Wards, Aston, Aston Ivinghoe, St Margaret’s, Ringshall, Ringshall Incomb, Ringshall Incomb and Wards, St Margaret, and Horton.
Parish registers begin: 1559
Nonconformists include: Strict Baptist, Wesleyan Methodist, and Wesleyan Methodist Reform.
Parishes adjacent to Ivinghoe
- Little Gaddesden
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Ivinghoe, 33 miles N.W. London, and 7 m. E. Aylesbury. Mrkt. Saturday. P. 1843.
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Marriages at Ivinghoe 1559-1812
Marriages at Ivinghoe 1559-1812 - UK Genealogy Archives
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Leighton Buzzard
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Pre-1845 - Lincoln, Post-1844 - Oxford
- Rural Deanery: Post-1844 - Mursley, Pre-1845 - None
- Poor Law Union: Leighton Buzzard
- Hundred: Cottesloe
- Province: Canterbury