Drayton Parslow, Buckinghamshire Family History Guide¶
Drayton Parslow is an Ancient Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire.
Parish registers begin: 1559
Nonconformists include: Particular Baptist and Primitive Methodist.
Parishes adjacent to Drayton Parslow¶
- Stoke Hammond
- Newton Longville
Leonard's Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850¶
Drayton-Parslow, 3 m. S. Fenny-Stratford. P. 5261.
Source: Leonard's Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Winslow
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Pre-1845 - Lincoln, Post-1844 - Oxford
- Rural Deanery: Pre-1845 - None, Post-1844 - Mursley
- Poor Law Union: Winslow
- Hundred: Cottesloe
- Province: Canterburydrayton-parslow