Bierton with Broughton, Buckinghamshire Family History Guide¶
Bierton with Broughton is an Ancient Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire. Stoke Mandeville, Quarrendon, and Buckland are chapelries of Bierton with Broughton.
Other places in the parish include: Broughton in Aylesbury and Broughton.
Parish registers begin: 1560
Nonconformists include: Particular Baptist, Roman Catholic, and Wesleyan Methodist.
Parishes adjacent to Bierton with Broughton¶
- Aston Clinton
- Aston Abbots
- Weston Turville
Leonard's Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850¶
Bierton with Broughton, 1 m. N.E. Aylesbury. P. 605.
Source: Leonard's Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Aylesbury
- Probate Court: Pre-1846 - Court of the Peculiar of Banbury, Post-1845 - Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Pre-1845 - Lincoln, Post-1844 - Oxford
- Rural Deanery: Post-1844 - Wendover, Pre-1845 - None
- Poor Law Union: Aylesbury
- Hundred: Aylesbury
- Province: Canterbury