Aston Abbots, Buckinghamshire
Aston Abbots is an Ancient Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire.
Parish registers begin: 1559
Nonconformists include: Baptist, Independent/Congregational, Primitive Methodist, and Wesleyan Methodist.
Parishes adjacent to Aston Abbots
- Bierton with Broughton
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Aston-Abbotts, 3m. N.E. Aylesbury. P. 356.
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Aylesbury
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of St Albans
- Diocese: Post-1844 - Oxford, Pre-1845 - Lincoln
- Rural Deanery: Pre-1845 - None, Post-1844 - Mursley
- Poor Law Union: Aylesbury
- Hundred: Cottesloe
- Province: Canterbury