Blunham is an Ancient Parish in the county of Bedfordshire.
Other places in the parish include: Moggerhanger and Muggerhanger.
Parish church: St. Edmond
Parish registers begin: 1571
Nonconformists include: Baptist, Independent/Congregational, Particular Baptist, and Wesleyan Methodist.
Blunham, 4½ miles N. Biggleswade. P. 1050
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Blunham, co. Bedford.
P. T. Biggleswade (45) 5 m. NNW.
Pop. with Moggerhanger 540.
A parish in the hundred of Wixamtree; living, a rectory in the archdeaconry of Bedford and diocese of Lincoln; valued in K. B. 46l. 2s. 11d.; church ded. to St. Edmond; patroness, the Countess de Grey.
Source: A Topographical Dictionary of Great Britain and Ireland by John Gorton. The Irish and Welsh articles by G. N. Wright; Vol. II; London; Chapman and Hall, 186, Strand; 1833.