Prinknash Park is an extra-parochial place in the county of Gloucestershire.
Parishes adjacent to Prinknash Park
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
Prinknash Park, an extra-parochial tract, in the district and county of Gloucester; 2 miles N of Painswick. Acres, 300. Real property, £490. Pop., 17. House, 1. The house was the country seat of the abbots of Gloucester; gave entertainment to Henry VIII.; passed to the Bridgmans and the Howells; is now the seat of J. Ackers, Esq.; includes an ancient chapel; and was recently well-restored.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Prinknash-Park, 3½ m. S.E. Gloucester. P. no return
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Gloucester
- Probate Court: Search the courts of the surrounding parishes
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Gloucester
- Hundred: Dudstone and King’s Barton
- Province: Canterbury