Cow Honeybourne is a chapelry of Church Honeybourne Ancient Parish (Worcestershire) in Gloucestershire.
Parish registers begin: 1673
Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist
Parishes adjacent to Cow Honeybourne
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
COW-HONEYBOURNE, a parish in the district of Evesham and county of Gloucester; at the boundary with Worcester, on the West Midland railway, near Honey-bourne r. station, 5½ miles E of Evesham. Post town, Weston-Subedge, under Broadway. Acres, 1,360. Real property, £3,134. Pop., 360. Houses, 74. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol. Value, not reported. Patron, the Rev. R. Poole. The church waa rebuilt in 1862. Charities, £31.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Cow-Honey-Borne, 3 miles N.W. Campden. P. 327
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Marriages Out of Parish
Below is a list of people who were from Cow Honeybourne but who were married in another parish.
Thomas Proctor, of Cow Honeyborne, & Elizabeth Bird, of Bradforton 27 Jan. 1745 at South Littleton, Worcestershire.
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Evesham
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Evesham
- Poor Law Union: Evesham
- Hundred: Kiftsgate
- Province: Canterbury