Pinvin is a chapelry of Pershore St Andrew with Pershore Holy Cross Parish in Worcestershire.
Parish church: St Nicholas
Parish registers begin: 1552
Parishes adjacent to Pinvin
- Pershore St Andrew with Pershore Holy Cross
Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales Circa 1870
Pinvin, a chapelry in Pershore St. Andrew parish, Worcester; ½ a mile N by W of Pershore r. station. Post-town, Pershore. Acres, 1,116. Real property, £1,615. Pop., 269. Houses, 53. Seaford Grange is the seat of R. Varden, Esq. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Pershore, in the diocese of Worcester. The church is old.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Worcestershire Delineated C. and J. Greenwood 1822
Pinvin – a hamlet and chapelry to the parish of St. Andrew’s, Pershore, hundred of Pershore, upper division, 2 miles N. from Pershore, and 103 from London; containing 28 inhabited houses. Population, 1801, 136 – 1811, 159 – 1821, 199.
Source: Worcestershire Delineated: Being a Topographical Description of Each Parish, Chapelry, Hamlet, &c. In the County; with the distances and bearings from their respective market towns, &c. By C. and J. Greenwood. Printed by T. Bensley, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London, 1822.
Family History Links
Birth, Marriage, & Death
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- England Marriages, 1538–1973
- England Deaths and Burials, 1538-1991
- England, Warwickshire, Parish Registers, 1535-1984
- Find A Grave Index
- England and Wales Census, 1841
- England and Wales Census, 1851
- England and Wales Census, 1861
- England and Wales Census, 1871
- England and Wales Census, 1881
- England and Wales Census, 1891
- England and Wales Census, 1901
- England and Wales Census, 1911
- County: Worcestershire
- Civil Registration District: Pershore
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Pershore
- Poor Law Union: Pershore
- Hundred: Pershore
- Province: Canterbury