Oldberrow an Ancient Parish in the county of Worcestershire until 1896, when it was transferred to Warwickshire, into which county it penetrated, between Morton Bagot and Ullenhall, as a narrow strip some 3 miles long by about ½ mile wide. There is no village, but the church, rectory, and the Court lie at the crossing of four small roads.
Parish registers begin: 1649
Parishes adjacent to Oldberrow
- Wootton Wawen
- Morton Bagot
Worcestershire Delineated C. and J. Greenwood 1822
Oldberrow – a parish in the hundred of Blakenhurst, lower division, nearly surrounded by Warwickshire, 4 miles W. from Henley-in-Arden; containing 19 inhabited houses. It takes its name from an ancient tumulus, wherein several curious warlike weapons have been found at different periods. The living is a rectory; Rev. Samuel Peshall, incumbent in his own right; instituted 1799. Population, 1801, 113 – 1811, 120 – 1821, 102.
Source: Worcestershire Delineated: Being a Topographical Description of Each Parish, Chapelry, Hamlet, &c. In the County; with the distances and bearings from their respective market towns, &c. By C. and J. Greenwood. Printed by T. Bensley, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London, 1822.
- County: Worcestershire
- Civil Registration District: Alcester
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Warwick
- Poor Law Union: Alcester
- Hundred: Blackenhurst
- Province: Canterbury