Distances – 8 miles N.E. of Pershore, 9½ E. of Worcester.
Population – In 1901, 95. Acreage, 1071.
Wall Letter-box at the Rectory cleared at 6.40 p.m. Letters arrive from Worcester about 6.30 a.m. week-days only.
Parish Church (St. James) – Rev. Wm. Pearce, B.A., Rector; Thomas Sherwood and Robert Bolton, Churchwardens; William Jones, Parish Clerk. The children attend Flyford School.
Assistant Overseer – Alfred Lewis, Union Inn, Flyford Flavell.
Ardin Thos., farmer, The Court farm
Bolton Jesse, farmer
Bolton William, farmer
Burford Elizabeth, Red Hart Inn
Cresswell Francis, hay & straw dlr., Portway
Halford Jesse, miller, Kington mill
Holden Harrington, farmer, Cockshott farm, Kington, Inkberrow
Laight George B., carrier
Loxley John C., farmer, Yellow house, Kington, Inkberrow
Pearce Rev. Wm., B.A., The Rectory
Sherwood Thomas, farmer, The Village
Taylor Benj., dealer, Kington, Inkberrow
Source: Littlebury’s Directory of Worcester & District. Tenth Edition. Printed and Published by Littlebury & Company, The Worcester Press, Worcester. 1905.