Distances – 4 miles N.W. of Droitwich, 5 S. by E. of Stourport, 8 N. of Worcester.
Population – In 1901, 58. Acreage, 749.
Parish Church (St. Mary) – Rev. C. Poyntz Sanderson, M.A., Rector; T. Morgan, Churchwarden.
Letter-box near Church Farm cleared at 5.50.
The children from here attend school at Cutnall Green and Ombersley.
Lamb E. H., miller
Morgan Thomas, farmer
Moss Arthur, Church farm
Moss Mrs. Edwin
Musson George, gardener
Sanderson Rev. C. Poyntz, M.A., The Rectory
Source: Littlebury’s Directory of Worcester & District. Tenth Edition. Printed and Published by Littlebury & Company, The Worcester Press, Worcester. 1905.