Walton Cardiff is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Gloucestershire, created in late 1600s from a chapelry in Tewkesbury Ancient Parish.
Parish church: St. James
Parish registers begin: 1677
Parishes adjacent to Walton Cardiff
- Tewkesbury Holy Trinity
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
WALTON-CARDIFF, a parish in Tewkesbury district, Gloucester; 1 mile SE by E of Tewkesbury r. station. Post town, Tewkesbury. Acres, 650. Real property, £1,287. Pop., 70. Houses, 14. There is a mineral spring. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol. Value, £56. Patron, All Souls College, Oxford. The church was recently rebuilt.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Tewkesbury
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Gloucester and Bristol
- Rural Deanery: Winchcombe
- Poor Law Union: Tewkesbury
- Hundred: Tewkesbury
- Province: Canterbury