Beausale is a chapelry of Hatton Ancient Parish in Warwickshire.
Alternative names: Beausall with Brown Lloyd Green, Beausall
Other places in the parish include: Brown Lloyd Green, New Folly, Waste Green, Old Park, and Old Folly.
Parish registers begin:
Parishes adjacent to Beausale
- Warwick St Mary
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
BEAUSALL, a hamlet in Hatton parish, Warwickshire; 4 miles NW of Warwick. It includes Brown-Lloyd-Green, Old Park, Old Folly, New Folly, and Waste-Green. Real property, £2,378. Pop., 273. Houses, 59.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales 1851
Beausall, a hamlet in the parish of Hatton, county of Warwick; 4 miles north-west of Warwick. Pop., in 1801, 187; in 1831, 249. Houses 60. Acreage with the parish. A.P. £2,087. Poor rates, in 1837, £174
Source: The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales; A Fullarton & Co. Glasgow; 1851.
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Beausall, 2½m. N. Hatton. P. 292
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850
Lewis Topographical Dictionary of England 1845
Beausall, a chapelry, in the parish of Hatton, union of Warwick, Snitterfield division of the hundred of Barlichway, S. division of the county of Warwick, 4 ½ miles (NNW) from Warwick; containing 292 inhabitants, and comprising 1581 acres
Source: A Topographical Dictionary of England by Samuel Lewis Fifth Edition Published London; by S. Lewis and Co., 13, Finsbury Place, South. M. DCCC. XLV
- County: Warwickshire
- Civil Registration District: Warwick
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Warwick
- Poor Law Union: Warwick
- Hundred: Barlinchway
- Province: Canterbury