Daylesford is a small agricultural parish, situate in a detached portion of the county, about 3½ miles from Stow-on-the-Wold, with a population in 1851 of 66 inhabitants.
The Church is a small, ancient building, dedicated to St. Peter, and has no architectural features worthy of note. Rev. Thomas Winter, Rector; Mr. John Webb, Clerk. Service – 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Grisewood Harman, Esq.
Winter Rev. Thomas P.
Bowles John, farmer
Bowles Thomas, farmer
Source: Billings Directory of Worcestershire 1855