West Hide is a chapelry of Stoke Edith Ancient Parish in Herefordshire.
Parish registers begin: 1575
Parishes adjacent to West Hide
- Weston Beggard
- Ocle Pychard
- Stretton Grandison
The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales 1851
Hide (West), a parochial chapelry in Stoke-Edith parish, county of Hereford; 7 miles east- north-east of Hereford. Living, a curacy annexed to the rectory of Stoke-Edith. Acres 950. Houses 37. A. P. £1,485. Pop., in 1801,161; in 1681,186.
Source: The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales; A Fullarton & Co. Glasgow; 1851.
- County: Herefordshire
- Civil Registration District: Hereford
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Hereford (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Hereford
- Rural Deanery: Weston
- Poor Law Union: Hereford
- Hundred: Radlow
- Province: Canterbury