Soulbury is an Ancient Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire.
Other places in the parish include: Hollingdon, Great Hollingdon, and Little Hollingdon.
Parish registers begin: 1594
Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist
Parishes adjacent to Soulbury
- Stoke Hammond
- Drayton Parslow
- Little Brickhill
- Great Brickhill
- Heath and Reach
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Soulbury, 6 m. E. Winslow. P. 615
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Marriages at Soulbury 1575-1812
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Leighton Buzzard
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Pre-1845 – Lincoln, Post-1844 – Oxford
- Rural Deanery: Post-1844 – Mursley, Pre-1845 – None
- Poor Law Union: Leighton Buzzard
- Hundred: Cottesloe
- Province: Canterbury