Lathbury is an Ancient Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire.
Parish registers begin: 1690
Parishes adjacent to Lathbury
- Stoke Goldington with Gayhurst
- Little Linford
- Tyringham with Filgrave
- Newport Pagnell
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
LATHBURY, a parish, with a village, in Newport-Pagnell district, Bucks; on the river Ouse and the Linford canal, ¾ of a mile N of Newport-Pagnell, and 5 NE by E of Wolverton r. station. Post-town, Newport-Pagnell. Acres, 1,294. Real property, £2,472. Pop., 147. Houses, 27. The property is divided among a few. The manor belonged once to Chelsum, the writer against Gibbon; and belongs now to Viscountess Hood. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Oxford. Value, £68. Patron, Christ Church, Oxford. The church has Norman arches, and is good.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Lathbury, 1 mile N.E. Newport-Pagnell. P. 127
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Marriages at Lathbury 1690-1837
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Newport Pagnell
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Pre-1845 – Lincoln, Post-1844 – Oxford
- Rural Deanery: Post-1844 – Newport, Pre-1845 – None
- Poor Law Union: Newport Pagnell
- Hundred: Newport
- Province: Canterbury