Eastleach Turville is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire.
Parish church: St. Andrew
Parish registers begin: 1654
Nonconformists include: Primitive Methodist
Parishes adjacent to Eastleach Turville
- Coln St Aldwyn
- Eastleach Martin
- Little Barrington
Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
East-Leach-Turville, a parish in Northleach district, Gloucester; on the river Leach and on Icknield-street, 4 miles N of Lechlade, and 11½ WSW of Witney r. station. It has a post-office under Swindon. Acres, 2,670. Real property, £3,187. Pop., 506. Houses, 105. The property is divided among a few. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol. Value, £66. Patrons, the Dean and Chapter of Gloucester. The church was reported in 1859 as not good.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A Fullerton & Co. N.d.c. [1870-72].
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Northleach
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Post 1835 – Gloucester and Bristol, Pre 1836 – Gloucester
- Rural Deanery: Fairford
- Poor Law Union: Northleach
- Hundred: Brightwells Barrow
- Province: Canterbury