Wolverhampton St Paul is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Staffordshire, created in 1844 from Wolverhampton St Peter Ancient Parish.
Parish church: St Paul
Parish registers begin: 1835
Nonconformists include: Independent/Congregational, Particular Baptist, Roman Catholic, and Wesleyan Methodist. The following non-Church of England denominations were located somewhere in Wolverhampton, but the exact parish has not been identified: Baptist, Countess of Huntingdon Methodist, and Society of Friends/Quaker.
Parishes adjacent to Wolverhampton St Paul
- County: Staffordshire
- Civil Registration District: Wolverhampton
- Probate Court: Pre-1846 – Court of the Peculiar of Wolverhampton, Post-1845 – Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Lichfield
- Rural Deanery: Wolverhampton
- Poor Law Union: Wolverhampton
- Hundred: Wolverhampton Borough
- Province: Canterbury