Walsall Wood St John is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Staffordshire, created in 1845 from Walsall St Matthew Ancient Parish.
Other places in the parish include: Walsall Wood and Sheffield, Walsall and Shefield, and Shelfield.
Status: Ecclesiastical Parish
Parish church: St John
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1835
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
Nonconformists include: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Methodist, and Wesleyan Methodist.
Parishes adjacent to Walsall Wood St John
- Norton Canes
- Ogley Hay
Civil Registration District: Walsall
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Walsall
Poor Law Union: Walsall
Hundred: South Offlow