West Woodhay is an Ancient Parish in the county of Berkshire.
Parish registers begin: 1653
Parishes adjacent to West Woodhay
- East Woodhay
- Hampstead Marshall
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Woodhay, (West), 5 miles fr. Hungerford. P. 131.
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Marriages at West Woodhay 1653-1812
- County: Berkshire
- Civil Registration District: Hungerford
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Berkshire
- Diocese: Pre-1836 – Salisbury, Post-1835 – Oxford
- Rural Deanery: Newbury
- Poor Law Union: Hungerford
- Hundred: Kintbury Eagle
- Province: Canterbury