Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1866
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
- Countess of Huntingdon Methodist
- Society of Friends/Quaker
- Wesleyan Methodist
Parishes adjacent to Maidenhead
- Cookham Dean
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Maidenhead, on the Thames, 26 m. W. London, and 12 m. E. Reading. Market, Wed. P. 3340
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Below is a list of people that were declared bankrupt between 1820 and 1843 extracted from The Bankrupt Directory; George Elwick; London; Simpkin, Marshall and Co.; 1843.
Aldridge William, Maidenhead, chinaman, July 29, 1834.
Beasley John, Maidenhead, Berks, upholsterer, Oct. 25, 1833.
- County: Berkshire
- Civil Registration District: Cookham
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Berkshire
- Diocese: Pre-1836 – Salisbury, Post-1835 – Oxford
- Rural Deanery: Reading
- Poor Law Union: Cookham
- Hundred: Bray; Cookham
- Province: Canterbury