Kenswick is extra-parochial, and is called “the Constablewick of Kenswick.” It is situate between the parishes of Wichenford and Hallow, about 5 miles N.W. from Worcester. The area is included in that of Knightwick, and the population in 1851 numbered 20.
There was formerly a Chapel in this place, in which service was performed once a month, the owner of Kenswick paying £10 per annum for this privilege; but the chapel is gone to decay, and the services have ceased.
Hulme Henry, Esq., Kenswick House
Surman Edward, farmer, Kedges; also of Abington’s
Source: Billings Directory of Worcestershire 1855