Rushock is a small parish, situate about 3 miles N.E. from Kidderminster, and contained in 1851 a population of 214 inhabitants.
The Church, which was rebuilt in 1756, is very pleasantly situated on a hill, and contains nave, chancel, and north and south transepts, and at the west end is a small tower. The living is a Rectory, in the patronage of the Lord Chancellor. Rev. John Piercy, LL.B., Rector; Mr. John Jackson, Clerk. Service – 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Piercy Rev. John, LL.B., Rector, Rectory
Lett Mrs. S., Nash Hill
Baynton Samuel, farmer, Haymans; also of Worms Field
Bellamy Thomas, farmer, Wood Farm
Jackson Sarah, shopkeeper
Lett Joseph, farmer, New Farm
Newey John, farmer
Packwood William, shopkeeper
Taylor John Lythall, blacksmith
Tippin James, shopkeeper and fruit dealer
Watkins Joseph, farmer, The Laylands; also of the Gabbs
Source: Billings Directory of Worcestershire 1855