Stanford, 11 miles from Worcester, on the borders of Herefordshire, and banks of the Team [sic], containing 23 houses, and 140 inhabitants. The church is an elegant Gothic structure of stone, situated on an eminence.
Bury Edward, miller
Harris Thomas, farmer
Ingram Rev. E. W.
Webb Richard, farmer
Winnington Sir Thomas, Bart, M. P.
Source: S Lewis Worcestershire General and Commercial Directory for 1820.