South Littleton is an Ancient Parish in the county of Worcestershire.
Parish registers begin: 1538
Parishes adjacent to South Littleton
- North and Middle Littleton
- Cow Honeybourne
- Church Honeybourne
Worcestershire Delineated C. and J. Greenwood 1822
Littleton (South) – a parish in the hundred of Blakenhurst, upper division, 3 miles N.E. from Evesham, and 98 from London; containing 30 inhabited houses. The living is a curacy, united with Middle Littleton; the Rev. W. Digby, incumbent; in the patronage of the Dean and Canons of Christchurch, Oxford. Population, 1801, 116 – 1811, 191 – 1821, no return.
Source: Worcestershire Delineated: Being a Topographical Description of Each Parish, Chapelry, Hamlet, &c. In the County; with the distances and bearings from their respective market towns, &c. By C. and J. Greenwood. Printed by T. Bensley, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London, 1822.
South Littleton Marriages
Marriages at South Littleton 1539 to 1812
Worcestershire Parish Registers. Marriages. Edited by W. P. W. Phillimore, M.A., B.C.L., and W. F. Carter, B.A.
Vol II. Issued to the Subscribers by Phillimore & Co., 124, Chancery Lane, London. 1900.
Author: Phillimore, W. P. W. (William Phillimore Watts), 1853-1913, ed; Carter, W. F. (William Fowler), b. 1856 joint ed
- County: Worcestershire
- Civil Registration District: Evesham
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Evesham
- Poor Law Union: Evesham
- Hundred: Blackenhurst
- Province: Canterbury