Crutch was formerly an extra-parochial place of Dodderhill, but is now a parish, constituted under 20th Victoria, c. 19. in the county of Worcestershire.
Parishes adjacent to Crutch
Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales 1870
Crutch, an extra-parochial tract in Droitwich district, Worcester; within Droitwich borough, 2 miles N of Droitwich. Acres, 330. Pop., 11 . House, 1.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales 1851
Crutch, an extra-parochial district in the upper division of the hund. of Halfshire, county of Worcester; 2 miles north of Droitwich, with which borough it is now included.
Source: The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales; A Fullarton & Co. Glasgow; 1851.
A Topographical Dictionary of England 1848
Crutch, an extra-parochial district, in the Upper division of the hundred of Halfshire, Droitwich and E. divisions of the county of Worcester, 2 miles (N.) from Droitwich; containing 9 inhabitants, and comprising 240 acres. It lies to the east of the road from Droitwich to Kidderminster.
Source: A Topographical Dictionary of England by Samuel Lewis 1848
Family History Links
- County: Worcestershire
- Civil Registration District: Droitwich
- Probate Court: Search the courts of the surrounding parishes
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Droitwich
- Hundred: Halfshire
- Province: Canterbury
- County Court District: Droitwich
- Petty Sessional Division: Droitwich
- Parliamentary Borough: Droitwich