Bierton with Broughton is an Ancient Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire. Stoke Mandeville, Quarrendon, and Buckland are chapelries of Bierton with Broughton.
Other places in the parish include: Broughton in Aylesbury and Broughton.
Parish registers begin: 1560
Nonconformists include: Particular Baptist, Roman Catholic, and Wesleyan Methodist.
Parishes adjacent to Bierton with Broughton
- Aston Clinton
- Aston Abbots
- Weston Turville
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Bierton with Broughton, 1 m. N.E. Aylesbury. P. 605.
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Aylesbury
- Probate Court: Pre-1846 – Court of the Peculiar of Banbury, Post-1845 – Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Pre-1845 – Lincoln, Post-1844 – Oxford
- Rural Deanery: Post-1844 – Wendover, Pre-1845 – None
- Poor Law Union: Aylesbury
- Hundred: Aylesbury
- Province: Canterbury